There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Senior Care Assistant – Highfield House
Castle Meadow Care
Between £10.01-12.00 Per Hour
Castle Meadow Care
Closing Date: 30/11/21
We have an exciting opportunity to join an award winning care home that feels passionately about care and the quality of life that is provided every single day. You will have the opportunity to progress your skills further which will allow you to achieve a career progression with the salary to match. If you feel you have reached the limit of your current job role or have just decided that it is time for a change, then this could be the job for you.
• You will lead your team.
• You will take responsibility for your allocated resident group to ensure that a quality service is provided to meet the individual needs of the resident group.
• You will manage an allocated group of staff, ensuring that regular supervision is provided and offering support and mentoring to ensure professional standards are maintained.
• You will be responsible for the development of relationship with individuals, relatives and other healthcare professionals in order to produce and support person centred care planning.
• Responsible for the safe management of medication for your allocated resident group.
Skills required / Qualifications:
• Working towards or already hold a NVQ 3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care.
• You will possess good communication and customer care skills.
• Willing to learn new job skills to meet the care needs of the resident groups of the care home.
Salary and Hours:
• £10.00 per hour. Enhanced rates for Bank Holidays.
• Full time and part time hours available
· Employee discount scheme including health and wellbeing
· Excellent training opportunities
· Career Progression