There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Closing Date: 15/04/20
Are you a Carer looking for a new challenge? Do you want to make a difference to people’s lives on a daily basis?
Better Healthcare are currently recruiting a Senior Care Assistant for the domiciliary team in our Norwich branch. As a senior care assistant you will be going into people’s own homes to provide them with the very best quality of care and support. The role would include:
- personal care
- meal preparation and assistance with eating and drinking
- medication administration/prompting
- light housework duties
- general social support
- ensuring service users safety and promoting their independence
You will be responsible for collecting client report sheets on a monthly basis in order for them to be audited by our supervisor. As a senior carer you will take out new care staff on shadowing shifts, introduce them to clients and guide them into their new role. You may also be required to assist our supervisor and carry out occasional spot checks on current care staff.
Previous senior/team leader experience in a social care setting is required for this role, along with a driving licence and access to your own transport.
Please Note: This is a 40 hour contracted role, alternate weekend working will be required.
Come and be part of a great team along with receiving benefits such as:
- Free uniform and personal protective equipment.
- Free training
- Mileage paid
- All successful candidates will complete and receive care certificate within first 12 weeks of employment
- Refer a friend scheme = receive a £50 bonus
- Competitive pay rates: enhancements received for weekends and bank holidays
- Ongoing support and the opportunity to progress in your role
- Ongoing training available: additional training and NVQ’s
If you would like to apply or have any general questions please call 01603 616999 or alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org