There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £10.01-12.00 Per Hour
Bluebird Care (Norwich & North Norfolk)
Closing Date: 31/10/21
We have an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about providing high quality care to join our amazing team. As a Senior Care Assistant/ Mentor, you will lead by example, supporting our fantastic care team to deliver personalised care services across Norwich, North Norfolk and the Norfolk Broadland.
We’re committed to keeping people in the comfort of their own home, so we help with anything from everyday tasks around our customers’ homes through to complex care needs. We appreciate that every customer is different, and this is why every day will be different.
Reporting to the Lead Supervisor your role will be supporting the Supervisory team with field-based mentoring and supervisions of care staff to ensure that:
- Care and support is being delivered to a high standard, in accordance with best practice guidelines and company policies and procedures
- Care Assistants are arriving on time, in the correct uniform and with the appropriate PPE
- Customers are safe and happy with the service they receive
- Care Assistants feel well-supported
- Any concerns, complaints or identified training needs are reported back to the office
- Support the supervisory and management team to complete customer reviews and care plan improvements
- QCF level two or equivalent or be willing to work towards this
In return we offer you:
- 28 days paid annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Tax-free mileage expenses
- £200 recommend a friend Bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Perkbox Employee Perks and Staff Recognition scheme, including discounts on many high street/online stores and our 24/7 confidential health & employee wellbeing support programme.
- Access to fully funded QCF level 2&3 and further certificated courses in specialised subjects of your choice
- Company smart phone
- Career progression support and opportunities
The role is flexible across our care availability Monday – Sunday, 7am – 10pm. The ideal candidate will be able to work a mix of mornings and evenings 4 -5 days a week including a weekend on weekend off schedule.
Driving Licence and access to own transport required. Full DBS check required.