There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Self Employed Personal Assistant for Gentleman @£18ph Norwich NR2 – Flexible working
Between £15.01-20.00 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 31/12/23
We are looking to recruit self-employed personal assistants, who has the right values and attributes needed to support a gentleman with long term health conditions lead an independent recovery focused lifestyle.
– Support with managing and processing emails
– Diary management
– Manage and attend medical appointments
– Collect medication
– Household admin
– Personal care
– Domestic care- housework, ironing
– Cooking healthy mealsThe gentleman would like support with areas that will give him a sense of purpose, belonging and identity. This will involve; ensuring bills are paid, help with budgeting and managing finances, support with social inclusion and personal care.
Location: Norwich, NR2
-Literate/IT literate – Experience/knowledge with Apple technology
– Supportive – Help make decisions
– Use own initiative
– ‘Can do’ attitude
– Strong work ethnic
– Understand Autism
– Understand nutrition
Summary terms and conditions:
– The rate of pay for this position is £18 per hour.
– Hours of work: Flexible working 6pm-10pm and weekend working.
– The annual holiday entitlement for this position will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks.
– Confidentially agreement will be put in place by the employer.
– If this job requires;
• DBS Check
• Manual Handling
• Handling of hazardous chemicals
• Food Handling
You will be required undertake annual training.
The post is subject to the following:
– A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
– Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
– Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.