There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Self-Employed PA for meal preparation and shopping for gentleman in NR2-Flexible working @£18ph
Between £12.01-15.00 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 31/12/23
Are you interested in cooking and meal preparation for a flexitarian gentleman who requires a healthy nutritious, well-balanced diet as a way of improving his long-term health and well-being? You will need to be confident and competent in the kitchen, having experience with a range of appliances such as; nutribullet, air fryers, slow cookers, ovens and microwaves. Whilst having an understanding of basic nutrition and its positive impact on health and well-being.
Food hygiene certificate is desirable, but the employer is willing to pay for this, if this is not available.
This is a flexible role, within a reasonable working pattern, which will make this a perfect second job or a job for students. Flexible hours to be agreed at interview stage.
The role will involve:
– Meal planning with the gentleman
– Preparing shopping list and complete the food shop
-Batch cooking healthy meals from scratch i.e. Chilli Con Carne, Salads, Soups, Smoothies, Ragu, curries.
– Use own initiative
– ‘Can do’ attitude
– Strong work ethic
– Literate – able to cook from recipes
Summary terms and conditions:
– Hours of work: (Self-Employed only) Flexible up to 10hrs a week 6pm-10pm, with 1 hour check ins and weekend working.
– The annual holiday entitlement for this position will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks.
– Confidentially agreement will be put in place by the employer.
– If this job requires:
- DBS Check
- Manual Handling
- Handling of hazardous chemicals
- Food Handling
- You will be required to undertake annual training
– Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.