There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Self-Employed cleaner required for young woman @£15.89ph NORWICH, NR1 – Flexible working
Between £15.01-20.00 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 31/12/23
Self employed cleaner opportunity. Listed below are details of the job and what tasks are involved. It is essential to refer to these when submitting an application and advise of the days/hours you are available.
You will be willing to carry out all of the typical household tasks required by the employer to the best of your ability. You would be responsible for cleaning a ground floor home for a young lady with limited mobility, and uses Sign Supported English.
Location: Norwich, NR1
These duties include but not limited to:
-Clean floors throughout the entire home (hoover and mop)
– Clean and empty bins
– Wash and dry clothes
– Clean kitchen, including fridge and freezer
– Clean bedroom, includes make and change bed
– Clean bathroom
– Clean wrist splint
– Deep clean
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. Assessment of these, both on application and at the interview, will be the main factor in determining your success.
-Good work ethic
-Attention to detail
-Knowledge of cleaning products
-Previous cleaning experience
Summary Terms and Conditions:
- The rate of pay for this position is £15.89 p/h.
- Hours and times of work as follows: up to 4hrs a week, days and times to be discussed at interview
- A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer
- Completion of a satisfactory probation period of 3 months.
- The annual holiday entitlement for this position will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks.
– If this job requires;
• Manual Handling
• Handling of hazardous chemicals
• Food Handling
You will be required undertake annual training.
- Other duties may be assigned which have not been stated above, and the position may be liable to change in the future.
The post is subject to the following:
– A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
– Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.