There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£8.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 31/03/19
Residential Day Carer
Do you have personal or professional experience providing care or support to others?
We are looking for Residential Day Carer. We are offering the opportunity to work for a great care home by the sea. We are a care home for the elderly.
Here at Clarence House we provide support for older people, we provide more than just somewhere to live; we provide a caring home environment with activities and support. We’re looking for carers who will carry out personal care, maintain records, assist with medication and provide assistance with meals. As a Care Worker you will encourage and support residents to join in social and other activities.
We offer competitive rates of pay, free DBS check, excellent pension scheme, fantastic training and development opportunities, and many more benefits including enhancements for bank holiday working.
The work we do is creative, important and can really make the difference to someone’s life. We truly value our residents.
Our care home is run by an experienced management team that want you to be as happy as our Residents.
The Residential Day Carer Role:
It is very important to build positive relationships with vulnerable adults, enhance their independence, improve their quality of life and help them become participating members of their community.
We Are Looking For
- The ability to build positive professional relationships with residents and colleagues in a team.
- Someone who offers consistent and friendly support with attention to detail.
- Good judgement and a sense of responsibility.
- Someone who can work to the residents needs as the role will cover a variety of shifts covering Days & Nights when required
We Can Offer You
- Great levels of work that are consistent
- Full time, part time or flexible hours and contracts
- Career progression
- Childcare vouchers
- Full training
- Pension contributions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Perk Box
- A truly fantastic team that will support you to become the best you can be
If you would like more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01473 322600.