There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
from £8.22 - £10.10 Per Hour
Dimensions (NSO) Ltd
Closing Date: 16/10/20
Relief Support Worker
Relief Support Workers needed in Norwich and surrounding areas
Full UK/EU drivers licence essential
Great flexibility and career development!
Are you looking for a role which offers you flexibility, training, career development and the chance to make a life changing impact? Dimensions are currently looking for relief support staff to join our inspiring care team in Norwich. You will need to be caring, ambitious, thoughtful and kind. Relief work offers ultimate flexibility – with no obligation to accept shifts you can fit your work around your personal commitments. Rather than accruing annual leave this is paid on top of your hourly rate as you work. Whether you have supported people with learning disabilities before or you are looking for a change of career, we would love to hear from you. It is a great footstep into the healthcare sector.
For more information about the service and people we support, please contact Rosie Hazell on 0300 303 9150 or please click apply at the bottom to submit a short application.
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy – Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.