Listed below are details of the purpose and general tasks of the job to provide some insight of what is involved. It is advisable to refer to this when submitting your application for the post.
To provide support in the home for a lady with various health issues
I am a friendly lady with a young outlook on life and 2 big dogs, but due to various health issues I require general domestic support (light housework and meal prep) to allow me to live comfortably in my own home, and potentially some help to get out and about. As I build a trusting relationship with my PA, the role could include an element of personal care.
May include other duties, to be discussed
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
· Female due to the personal care aspects of the role.
Summary terms and conditions
· The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour
· You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
· Hours and times of work: this is a relief post, to provide cover for the absence of my regular PA, who works 26-28 hours per week at flexible times to be discussed.
The post is subject to the following:
· A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
· Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
· Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.
‘To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’ selecting option 2.