There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Closing Date: 04/12/20
New Boundaries Group supports adults with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour. We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and experienced Manager to oversee our properties in Taverham, for a total of 16 beds across 4 small units all within close proximity.
The ideal candidate will:-
– Be proactive in running a developing service
– Knowledge of CQC Standards & Key Lines of Enquiry
– Be competent in managing a large staff team including carrying out supervisions and appraisals and organising rotas
– Experience of dealing with professionals and next of kins and carrying out Service User assessments
– Be forward thinking
– Have a proven track record of working with people with learning disabilities and complex needs.
– Have level 5 diploma in Care Leadership & Management or equivalent (such as a social work qualification), or RNLD/RMN desirable.
– Be expected to work 40 hours per week including weekends and bank holidays.
We can offer
– Full and ongoing training with the opportunity for development
– Company pension scheme
– Free on-site parking
– A competitive salary dependent on qualifications and experience
Please apply with your CV and covering letter outlining why you would be the ideal candidate.