There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Closing Date: 30/11/20
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Sun Court Nursing Home as a registered Nurse in Sheringham.
You must hold current registration with the NMC and conform to the high standards of professional practice, conduct and professional awareness expected of a nurse.
You must be
- Caring and compassionate
- Have effective communication skills
- Able to work autonomously as well as a team player
- Flexible, professional, and committed
Duties will include
- Administration of drugs in conformity with the NMC requirements and the policies and procedures of Sun Court Nursing Home
- Involvement with care planning and training of nursing auxiliaries
- Nursing care of service users in conformity with the policies and procedures of Sun Court Nursing Home
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary teams
- Liaisig with Health Care and Social Care Agencies
- Maintaining the good reputation of Sun Court Nursing Home
- Carry out any duties as given by the Manager, Deputy of the home
- Hourly Rates from £16.11 to £20.88
- Basic Salary based on 40hrs per week £33,508, enhancements for night working and weekends ranging from £1.28hr to £4.77 per hour.
- New Starter payment £250 after 6 months, a further £250 after 12months based on minimum of 40hrs per week other hours pro rata.
- Yearly Payment allowance £1000* based on min 40hrs per week (must complete full year) other hours pro rata.
- Other benefits include Free Employee Perks Scheme, Free Healthcare Scheme, Tech Loan
*Nurses within their first year will only get the Maximum of £1000 based on 40hrs min, other hours will be on a pro-rata basis.
Cephas Care does not see age as a barrier, if you have retired and would like to get back into nursing even just one day per week or as a bank worker then give us a call.