There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£16.18 - £16.68 Per Hour
Closing Date: 01/05/20
NorseCare provide exceptional and award-winning care services to a number of homes and schemes across Norfolk and Suffolk, focusing on creating an engaging, social and healthy environment to our tenants and residents.
All Hallows is our specialist nursing home situated in Bungay, Suffolk, and provides a range of person centred care and support to its residents, including full-time nursing and short term respite.
All Hallows is currently looking for 2 Registered Nurses to join the team, 1 on a full-time basis offering 37 hours per week with the opportunity for flexibility around hours across a 7 day period and the second position will be casual working, as and when required.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be part of a dedicated team responsible for a high standard of direct nursing to all residents, ensuring you;
- Work with our health care professionals, management team and the relatives to assess the ongoing care needs of residents
- Developing individual care plans for the residents with the support of GP’s, Occupational Therapists and other professionals
- Manage the administration and auditing of medication
- Provide a compassionate, caring and empowering service to residents
Our Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for you to demonstrate a mixture of personal and nursing abilities for this position, including relevant industry training, hands-on nursing experience, and a passion for delivering exceptional care to individuals.
You will show us your suitability for the role with;
- Ongoing Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC) registration and pin
- Proven experience delivering nursing support
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to explain complex treatments and conditions to a varied audience
- Working knowledge of relevant regulatory frameworks
- Ability to quickly build rapport with colleagues and residents in a nursing environment
- Dedication for continuous professional development
- Any experience with dementia or quality and clinical governance programmes would be an advantage
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends and Bank Holidays
- Annual Leave entitlement plus bank holidays
- An enhanced DBS check paid for by NorseCare.
- Clearly defined progression routes supporting career development, offering fully-funded NVQ Level 2-3 qualifications (after probation)
- Full induction and training programme including the Care Certificate and specialist training.
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
If you would like to learn more about the role and responsibilities please visit the NorseCare Website.
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.