There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£17.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 23/07/20
NorseCare provide award-winning care services to a number of homes and schemes across Norfolk and Suffolk, focusing on creating an engaging, social and healthy environment to our tenants and residents.
All Hallows is our specialist nursing home situated in Bungay, Suffolk, and provides a range of person centred care and support to its residents, including full-time nursing and short term respite. We have a fantastic opportunity for Registered Nurses to join the team on a permanent basis.
This is an exceptionally rewarding opportunity where you will assist in making a positive difference in the lives of the residents at All Hallows. You will work with our health care professionals, management team and the relatives to assess ongoing care needs and developing individual and bespoke care plans for the residents.
We are looking for Registered Nurses who can demonstrate a mixture of personal and nursing abilities for this position, including relevant industry training, hands-on nursing experience, and a passion for delivering exceptional care to individuals.
Applications from both newly qualified and experienced Nurses are welcomed, we can offer a range of benefits at each level and can include additional training and support where needed.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Ongoing Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC) registration and pin
- Maintain a high standard of nursing care and support
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to explain complex treatments and conditions to a varied audience
- Working knowledge of relevant regulatory frameworks
- Ability to quickly build rapport with colleagues and residents in a nursing environment
- Dedication for continuous professional development
- Any experience with dementia or quality and clinical governance programmes would be an advantage
This role offers great flexibility around working hours for the right candidates, with potential to top up with flexible hours if needed. We are currently recruiting for the following 4 positions:
- 2x Night Nurses (35 hours)
- 1x Day Nurse (39 hours),
- 1x Flexible Nurse (35 hours)
- Competitive rates of pay of £17 per hour + excellent benefits
- NMC registration fee paid for
- Enhancements for working weekends and Bank Holidays
- Annual Leave entitlement plus bank holidays
- An enhanced DBS check paid for by NorseCare.
- Clearly defined progression routes supporting career development – Fully funded, enhanced nursing courses (after probation)
- Full induction and specialist training programme
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so please be advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do. We expect all our employees to embrace and share our values:
Compassion – Aspiration – Respect – Empowering