There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£17.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 02/11/20
NorseCare are a trusted care provider to several award-winning homes and schemes within Norfolk and Suffolk, delivering exceptional care to our residents. Our values shape the way we deliver care, creating environments that empower residents whilst offering comfort and security ensuring we create a safe environment that meets the needs of our residents and tenants.
All Hallows is our specialist nursing home situated in Bungay, Suffolk, and provides a range of person-centred care and support to our residents, including full-time nursing and short-term respite. Our aim is to offer high-quality care and support, which enables people to be as independent as possible and remain healthy, active and engaged within their community.
We are looking for Registered Nurses to join our team at All Hallows on a permanent basis and can offer a range of contracts; full or part-time, days and or nights offering great flexibility around working hours.
Applications from both newly qualified and experienced Nurses are welcomed. We offer a range of benefits dependent on level and provide dedicated additional training and support where required, as well as routes for progression and development.
This is an exceptionally rewarding opportunity where you will assist in making a positive difference in the lives of our residents. You will work with our health care professionals, management team and relatives to assess ongoing care needs and develop individual and bespoke care plans.
We are looking for a Registered Nurses who can demonstrate a mixture of personal and nursing abilities, including relevant industry training, hands-on nursing experience, and a passion for delivering exceptional care to individuals. Our team is dedicated to offering a high-quality care and support.
If you share in our values, are compassionate, caring and take pride in providing a quality driven service then we would like to hear from you.
- Current NMC registration and pin
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to explain complex treatments and conditions
- Good working knowledge of key regulatory frameworks.
- Confident working in home care setting, able to build a strong rapport with residents, relatives, staff and other care professionals
- Share, embrace and demonstrate our core values
Our benefits include:
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Annual Leave entitlement plus bank holidays
- Enhancements for working weekends and Bank Holidays
- We support your development to achieve your re-validation through learning and development
- A comprehensive induction programme with regular learning and training reviews
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Annual staff awards celebration event
- 24/7 staff helpline to assist with legal or financial information, or personal support and guidance
- Access to a Credit Union for excellent savings and loan options
A recruitment information pack is attached. If you require any further information or would just like an informal chat about the role before applying, please call our dedicated Recruitment Team by clicking the call now button.
To support the delivery of a high quality, safe and compassionate healthcare service, all our employees are expected to act as a role model to others in all aspects of their work, consistently demonstrating our ‘CARE’ core values of , Compassion – Aspiration – Respect – Empowering
An enhanced DBS check will be applied for the successful applicant, paid for by NorseCare. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.