There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£40000 - £45000 Per Year
Closing Date: 22/11/23
Up to £43,515 per annum DOE + enhancements
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Manager at Westfields our CQC rated outstanding home (PE37 7HE) on a full-time, permanent basis.
Being part of the NorseCare family offers a well-structured support network, which provides managers with the advice and guidance you need to successfully run your home.
Westfields is our residential care home in Swaffham, we have worked hard to create a relaxed environment where everyone is content, happy and ultimately feel like they are at home.
We strive to provide quality, person-centred care individualised to our residents needs whilst promoting independence.
Why work for NorseCare?
NorseCare are Norfolk’s largest care providers with 37 care homes & schemes, delivering dedicated and individually driven care services throughout the region. Our residents & tenants are at the heart of everything we do, and we build teams of caring professionals to ensure their needs can remain our main priority.
We are industry leaders in delivering high quality, person-centred care, being recognised regionally and nationally for our service through a number of “outstanding” CQC ratings and receiving several awards.
Main Responsibilities will include:
As Registered Manager you will develop and maintain a warm, caring environment that makes our residents & tenants feel a home, whilst promoting maximum independence alongside:
- Working closely with Management Teams to define and implement the strategic development plan ensuring that all staff deliver a quality service and uphold our values, aiming to achieve an outstanding CQC rating
- Ensuring each resident/tenant is provided with a person-centred care plan that is effectively implemented and regularly updated as care needs change/develop
- Managing all Establishment staff including, inductions, probations, appraisals and disciplinaries to ensure good performance and positive culture, including identifying training needs as required
- Complying with the Health and Social Care Act 2008, CQC legislation and NorseCare policies and procedures
- Developing opportunities for improving the standard of care, by encouraging engagement from relatives, friends and local community, proactively using feedback to enhance services
What are we looking for from you?
Our ideal candidate will have significant experience working as a Deputy Manager or Registered Manager within a Social Care setting, with a track record of achieving “good” or “outstanding” results for CQC inspections.
We will also be looking for you to demonstrate:
- Fantastic communication skills, with an excellent ability to build strong, professional working relationships across the Group.
- Previous experience in successfully recruiting and selecting employees, supported by Teams at Head Office.
- Level 5 Diploma and Level 4 NVQ in Health and Social Care or Registered Managers Award or equivalent
In return we will offer:
Our staff are fully supported by operational teams, management and colleagues at head office providing you with the training and development opportunities to succeed. Alongside this we offer:
- Competitive salary of up to £43,515 + PMRS bonus scheme
- Annual Leave, sickness + pension scheme
- A comprehensive induction programme supported by Regional Managers and Head Office Management
- Fully supported personal development to achieve your career aspirations through award winning training and courses paid for by NorseCare
- Regular learning and training reviews with access to our digital E-learning platform and our learning resource library
- A fantastic Refer a Friend scheme up to the value of £250
- + many more!
Please read the attached job description and person specification to ensure you meet the criteria for the role before applying.
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so please be advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.