There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
New Boundaries Group
£30000-£35000 Per Year
New Boundaries Group
Closing Date: 31/03/24
At New Boundaries Group our mission is to provide person centred support in a safe environment where people are enabled to make choices and develop independence in a modern society. The group cares for service users who have complex learning disability needs and whose mental and social needs would benefit from living in a small group environment.
We are committed to providing person centered care that enables adults with learning disabilities to be independent and reach their potential.
Our dedicated teams work closely with health and social care colleagues to provide the best possible residential care and support.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Registered manager to manage our three small care homes in Taverham and Barnham Broom.
The successful candidate will be able to manage small teams of staff whilst ensuring that all regulatory checks and audits are completed.
People skills is essential to the role as you will need to work as part of a team and be able to communicate well at all levels.
If you are passionate about supporting adults with learning disabilities to reach their potential and live a fulfilling life then we would love to hear from you.
We believe that people with learning disabilities should be enabled and empowered to have a say in how they with to live their lives and that they at the Centre in all we do.
Hours: Be expected to work 40 hours per week including weekends and bank holidays and partake in the on call rota system. normal working hours will be 9:00 – 17:00
Pay: £30,000 per annum
Needed for the role:
– Be proactive in running a developing service
– Knowledge of CQC Standards & Key Lines of Enquiry
– Be competent and experienced in managing a large staff team including carrying out supervisions and appraisals and organising rotas
– Experience of dealing with professionals and next of kins and carrying out Service User assessments
– Be forward thinking
– Ideally but not essential to Have at least 5 year track record of working with people with learning disabilities and complex needs.
– Have level 5 diploma in Care Leadership & Management or equivalent (such as a social work qualification), or RNLD/RMN desirable.
How to Apply:
If you share our belief and would like to make a positive difference to our residents life then please apply now.
Please press the Apply Now button to send us a request for an application form or to ask any questions about the role.