There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Lower Farm Nursing Home
Closing Date: 29/10/21
Archers HealthCare Ltd. is looking for a Registered General Nurse at Lower Farm Nursing Home, a 46 bedded Nursing and Care Home.
We are looking for the correct applicant to achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Staff Members. To take management responsibility for a shift as directed. To have the ability and knowledge of nursing and management of the Home to assess and ensure the well being and individual needs of the residents and their physical, emotional and social needs.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 1st Level Nurse
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Team player
- Genuine interest in working with the relevant Client group
- Experience / qualification in care for relevant Client category
- Previous supervisory experience
- Paid holidays
- Full training will be provided and paid for via EBox online training as well as in-house training.
- Uniform provided
- Paid DBS
- Paid One hour break (based on 12 hour shift).
All successful applicants will be subject to receiving 2 satisfactory references and a DBS.
Please contact Tracey Catlin for further details.