There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Home Instead Senior Care (Norwich)
Closing Date: 25/07/21
Our friendly and energetic team in Norwich are dedicated to enhancing the lives of older people, our colleagues and community. In January 2021 we achieved a 5 Star Employer Award and an independent anonymous survey found:
- 96% of our staff would recommend Home Instead Norwich as a great place to work
- 96% of clients would recommend our services
If you have a passion for helping others and want to use your skills in recruitment, administration and customer service to make a positive difference in Norwich then this could be the role for you.
As our Recruitment Administrator you will support our Recruiter with all aspects of recruitment administration to enable the delivery of a responsive end to end recruitment service that delivers a great candidate experience.
The role will entail:
- Manage all aspects of recruitment administration ensuring compliance with legislation, regulators, and Franchise Standards.
- Place adverts on websites, job boards and appropriate social media platforms.
- Ensure all relevant recruitment digital content is kept up to date.
- Maintain effective communication with candidates ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Schedule interviews and support candidate selection activities where appropriate.
- Process candidates through the SmartRecruiters Applicant Tracking System (ATS) in a timely manner ensuring data is accurate.
- Support the Recruiter at local community recruitment events.
- Process all pre-employment checks and collate pre-employment documentation.
- Support the management of the Employee Referral Scheme.
- Optimise the recruitment tools available and keep up to date on best practice approaches.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
- Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
- Well-developed administration skills with experience in a similar role.
- Ideally an understanding of legislation relating to recruitment including Enhanced Criminal Record checks, referencing and Right to Work checks.
- An understanding of social media and other digital communication tools for recruitment purposes.
- Flexibility to work outside 9-5 Monday to Friday to meet the demands of the business.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of IT Systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google Suite, working with databases and virtual communication platforms with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to work accurately under pressure and adapt to changing priorities.
- Team player who is self-motivated, results driven and resilient.
- £19,500 to £22,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Benefit scheme to save money on your shopping
- Employee Assistance Programme
- We will provide training and support tailored to your needs to ensure you are confident in your role
- Opportunities to gain recognised qualifications and develop your career
- A great culture and the chance to make a real difference in your life and the lives of others
- Bonuses up to £200 for our Refer a Friend scheme