There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£18K to £23K Per Year
Home Instead Senior Care (Norwich)
Closing Date: 27/04/20
Recruiter (Maternity Cover)
£18,000 to £23,000 a year depending on skills and experience
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Pension, Employee Benefits Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme
Would you like to stand for something important and know that every day your work has made a difference and improved someone’s life?
At Home Instead Senior Care we are changing what it means to age and enabling older people across the world to make the most of later life.
We are a family run business, part of the international Home Instead Senior Care family. Our mission is to care for our colleagues, our clients and our community in ways that enrich the lives of all.
The Internal Recruiter will present Home Instead Senior Care as the “employer of choice” and recruit the very best CAREGivers in Norwich.
The role will involve:
- Managing all aspects of the recruitment process including screening, interviewing and processing background checks on all candidates
- Maintaining and updating our applicant tracking system and candidate records, ensuring all legal, regulatory and franchise standards are met
- Achieving targeted recruitment figures
We know that experience isn’t everything and we are looking for someone who shares our values and is motivated for success. The role is initially covering maternity leave but depending on your success may become permanent.
- Sales or recruitment experience
- Office administration experience
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Organised with the ability to plan and prioritise own workload
- Good attention to detail ensuring administration is accurate and complete
- Proficient with MS Office products
- Full driving licence and own vehicle to attend events and network in the Norwich area
- Motivated to meet business targets
- Flexible on working hours as some early morning, evening and weekend working may be required
- Experience of using applicant tracking systems
- Understanding of recruitment legislation
- Experience in preparing and managing recruitment campaigns using web, PR, social media, job boards, networking, events and TV