There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Carewatch Care Services
Closing Date: 31/10/21
Are you a Senior Care Worker looking for a new and exciting challenge?
We have an exciting opportunity for a new Field Care Supervisor to join our team in Colton, Norfolk. This is a field based position covering the whole of Norfolk, therefore you must be a driver with access to your own transport to be considered.
This is a full time position (Mon-Fri) and the successful candidate will be required to cover our Out of Hours service 1 weekend in 4 and 1 weekday evening per week.
As a Field Care Supervisor you are expected to provide assessment and case management to customers within the community as well as supporting Care and Support Workers within the field.
Working with a friendly, hardworking and supportive team, you would be joining a thriving company that provides innovative and exciting opportunities within the health and social care sector.
Key activities include:
- Be a people orientated individual who is passionate about and committed to delivering the highest standard of support.
- Have excellent planning and organisation skills and will be able to demonstrate your ability to support, develop and manage the teams you supervise.
- Be punctual and flexible.
- Have good customer service skills.
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team.
- Have an understanding of the care sector, with knowledge in rostering systems (not essential as training will be given).**
- Experience within the Health and Social Care Sector
- Hands on Care experience
- Familiar with undertaking service user needs assessments, writing care plans and conducting risk assessments
- Knowledge of quality control procedures within the Health and Social Care Sector
Carewatch support all of our staff in their ability to excel and achieve and are always looking for people who want to progress further in the future.
Carewatch provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Company pension
- Refer a friend (£250 for you and £150 for your friend) T&C’s apply.
- Mileage paid at 35p a mile.
- 25 days holiday a year.
- Bank holidays off.
We provide all our staff PPE and adhere to COVID safe working environments
- Providing care: 1 year (preferred)
- Supervisory: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
- NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care (preferred)