There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £12.01-15.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 18/08/22
NorseCare have an exciting opportunity for a Project Implementation Coordinator – Digital Transformation to join the team supporting with the Digital Transformation within care homes and schemes, providing ongoing support to management teams and operational staff.
The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for all queries and concerns relating to the rollout of our new digital software within NorseCare establishments, providing regular progress updates to the central project team.
This opportunity is available on a Fixed Term Contract for 18 months, working 37 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
- Liaising with management teams within care homes and schemes supporting them through the transition to digital software solutions, reporting data accordingly.
- Supporting with the successful implementation of a two-week training programme for the electronic care planning software for all employees.
- Promoting within the staff team the importance of good communication, good observation, and cohesive teamwork.
- Familiarising yourself with appropriate procedures within NorseCare and to report any instances of non-compliance or concerns to the Deputy or Manager.
Our ideal candidate will have some experience within a Care Team Leader or similar role, alongside:
- Holding an NVQ Level 2 or above in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Confident using a wide range of technology including Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent ability to lead, coach, supervise and motivate staff with strong communication skills both written & verbal
- Fantastic time-management skills with the ability to prioritise whilst meeting set deadlines
- Experience working with care specific software and the successful implementation of this is desirable.
- Due to the travel elements of this role (travel between Homes/Schemes) a full UK Driving licence will be required.
- Competitive salary of £23,620 – £25,939 per annum, depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days statutory bank holidays
- 8-week sickness pay scheme + Stat NEST Pension
- On-site free parking
- Training and development opportunities – With potential to attain professional qualifications
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so please be advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do. We expect all our employees to embrace and share our values:
Compassion – Aspiration – Respect- Empowering