There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Norfolk and Waveney Mind
Closing Date: 03/07/23
Full Time – 37.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
Salary: £21,463.06 per annum rising to £21,942.52 after 6-month probation
Location: You will deliver the service within the Norwich area and will require working from multiple locations.
*Due to the nature of the role a driver licence and access to a vehicle is essential for this role, mileage is paid at 45p per mile for cars after your home to work base mileage is deducted.
Annual leave entitlement of 26 days rising to 29 days per year depending on length of service.
This is an exciting new service based in GP surgeries located across Norfolk and Waveney. Working with local surgeries and Primary Care Networks (PCNs) to see a reduction in the number of people with mental health issues re-presenting to their GP. This will include support / signposting to access Hub-based and Wellbeing services to build increased community resilience for the service user and freeing up GP and secondary services consultation time for wider system benefit.
You will work alongside the wider team and NSFT staff to support a reduction in the number of people with mental health issues re-presenting to their GP. You will support / signpost to access Hub-based and Wellbeing services, to build increased community resilience for the service user and freeing up GP and secondary services consultation time for wider system benefit.
Among Other Responsibilities You Will Be
- Working with partners to support clients with access to appropriate mental health support.
- Provide Personalised Support for clients in a person-centered and holistic way.
- Seek ways to continuously improve services for clients and their families.
- Provide support to PCN partners.
- Connect with external VCSE agencies, Norfolk County Council (NCC), Early Help Hubs, NSFT, health professionals, Wellbeing Service, Social Prescribers, contractors, education sector.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Commitment to empower and support people in a way that inspires trust and confidence, motivating others to reach their potential
- Experience of supporting people with their mental health within a professional setting.
- Excellent understanding of recovery and recovery principles.
- Understanding of social, economic and environmental factors and their impact on communities, individuals, their families and carers.
- Experience of partnership/collaborative working and building relationships within internal services and external organisations.
- Experience of data collection, client record management systems and using tools to measure the impact of services.
- Driving license and motor vehicle, and a willingness to travel across your locality on a regular basis.
Individual dates will be confirmed for interviews