There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£27000 Per Year
Closing Date: 18/12/18
Quality Assurance and Audit Manager
We are looking for a Quality Assurance and Audit Manager to drive compliance and audit functions across the Group. Ensuring that all services meet and maintain all regulatory bodies requirements such as the Care Quality Commissions fundamental standards and the Health and Social Care Act 2008 and contractual standards of Clinical Commissioning Groups and other external stakeholders.
£27K per annum
Full time 37.5 hours per week
Based at Jeesal Head Office in Dereham
- You will be part of the Quality Assurance, Human Resources and Corporate Governance Directorate and be accountable to the Senior Director of Quality Assurance, Human Resources and Corporate Governance and report to the Head of Quality Assurance and Investigations.
- The Quality Assurance and Audit Manager will afford advice and guidance across the group services around all regulatory bodies’ requirements through a rolling programme of assessments/audits/action plans, and lead and manage the audit process.
- You will be required to work across the group services as part of the QA Team.
- The successful candidate will require extensive knowledge of quality systems within both Learning Disability and Social Care Services.
- Be educated to degree or equivalent level.
- Proven knowledge of the CQC Regulations in relation to Health and Social Care Services.
- Have strong management/leadership skills/experience and have held a middle or senior management post over the last 5 years.
- Have a sound understanding of the Root Cause Analysis process and experience in conducting such investigations.
- Have detailed experience and knowledge of the audit functions and its associated processes.
- Be a sound team player.
- Proven experience of working in Learning Disability services within a hospital/community services setting.
- A clear understanding of the Mental Health Act/Mental Capacity Act.
- Ability to work closely with Directors and other senior staff across the group where appropriate.
To give a 15 minute presentation on the purpose, role and principles of the Care Quality Commission, and the possible impact in not meeting, and maintaining the fundamental standards could have on registered providers, together with an overview of the functions of audit.
The Jeesal Group was established over 30 years ago and currently provides support and care for individuals with learning disabilities and mental health within our Hospital and Residential settings across Norfolk.
Our Hospital is based in Cawston in North Norfolk, near to the villages of Aylsham and Reepham. The hospital provides assessment, treatment and rehabilitation services to individuals detained under the Mental Health Act, with six units on site varying from locked and locked open rehabilitation.
Our Residential homes are based in Hellesdon, Buxton, Fakenham, Bacton and Cromer areas. They provide care, support and promote independent living throughout the service.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to developing our staff.
We positively encourage applications regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief and age.
All Appointments are subject to an acceptable enhanced Disclosure and Barring disclosure.