There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 01/10/21
You’ll be creating and serving fresh meals and batch cooking, for me to reheat later. Food safety and hygiene is an absolute must, keeping an inventory and updating me when items are running low and need to be added to the list. You’ll also be responsible for cleaning the kitchen, maintaining appliances and doing a deep clean on occasions, including the fridge/freezers.
You’ll also value supporting someone in their home, to enjoy great nutrition and have meals set-up ready, for when I’m surviving alone.
The Hours 4.5hrs p/w
Some flexibility is required at times for changing life needs. You’ll be required to cover sickness, holidays and staff shortages, where possible.
£9.37p/h, holiday pay, beverages and biscuits!
Would most likely suit someone in the local area of NR2.
Please ensure you meet these Essential Criteria before applying:
* Pragmatic and efficient
* On the ball and conscientious
* Patience, with a dark sense of humour helps
* Reliable and responsible for a vulnerable person
* You listen and are solution orientated
* A genuine interest in healthy food and cooking from scratch
* Great spoken, written and auditory English skills – as I often have speech difficulties so it can be difficult to understand me
* Trustworthy and Confidential
Do take a look at my video before you apply: