Listed below are details of the purpose and general tasks of the job to provide some insight of what is involved. It is advisable to refer to this when submitting your application for the post.
To provide support both in the home and out and about for a lady with various health issues
Location: Gaywood, Kings Lynn
Due to various physical health issues I have limited mobility, therefore I require assistance with personal care as well as some general domestic tasks (including meal preparation). I like to get out in my garden and will need my PA to help me to go shopping and enjoy social activities like going to the seaside. I am flexible about times but would ideally like someone to come in for 2 hours at teatime, to assist with my meal, shower, and tidying up for the evening and leaving kitchen etc clean. In addition I would like to use the remaining 4 hours per week flexibly for shopping and social activities.
May include other duties, to be discussed
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application. Due to the personal care element of this role a female carer is preferred.
- Clean and tidy
- Driver/own car
- Basic cooking skills
Summary terms and conditions
· The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour
· You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
· Hours and times of work: 14 hours per week :2 hours X 5 days (1 day off at weekend and 1 during week), plus 4 hours flexible for shopping and activities outside the home.
The post is subject to the following:
· A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
· Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
· Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 1 month.
To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’ selecting option 2.