There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £10.01-12.00 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 14/01/22
- Support with housework to maintain a clean and tidy home environment.
- Support with feeding and drinking around mealtimes.
- Providing companionship so that husband can have respite from caring role.
- Support with mobilising around the home safely.
- Support with completing transfers using a hoist.
- Support with personal care, including dressing/undressing, bathing and managing toileting needs.
- Female due to personal care aspect of role.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Driving license holder with own vehicle and appropriate business insurance cover.
- The rate of pay for this position is £12 per hour.
- You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role
- Hours and times of work: 14 hours per week, working 11am-6pm on Saturdays and/or Sundays, plus providing additional cover for sickness/holiday for other staff. Job share welcome, flexibility available.
- A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
- Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
- Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.
‘To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’ selecting option 2.