There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 07/10/21
To support W, a dad of two, living with vascular dementia. The role involves supporting W to access the community, increase his independence and improve his wellbeing.
- Well organised
- Kind and supportive nature
- Calm and flexible in thinking, someone unphased and adaptable to changing needs
- Car owner/driver with relevant business insurance
- An understanding of the barriers faced by someone living with dementia (training will be given)
- Shared interests
- The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour.
- You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
- Hours and times of work: 8 hours per week, to be worked over 2-3 days, flexible due to family needs to be discussed further at interview.
- The annual holiday entitlement will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks.
- A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
- Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
- Completion of a satisfactory probationary period.
To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’ selecting option 2.