Listed below are details of the purpose of the job and what tasks are involved. Please refer to this when submitting your application for the post.
Job Purpose: To provide support to a female with personal care, housework including meals, and general household upkeep.
Location: Methwold, Thetford
Details: I need your help with various duties including personal care (washing hair, shaving legs and under arms, (choosing outfits) and household tasks (meal preparation, cooking, cleaning, laundry, and any other jobs associated with the upkeep of the family home). There may be further general tasks from time to time.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
· Female, as personal care involved
· Able to cook, and knowledge/experience of meal prep.
· Comfortable working around dogs.
· Conscientious and thorough.
· Patient, understanding and sympathetic to my needs.
Summary terms and conditions
· The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour.
· The pay will be twice the normal rate(s) for work carried out on a bank holiday.
· You will be reimbursed for any expenses incurred as part of the role.
· Hours and times of work: 14 hours per week (Monday 6 Hours, Thursday 6 Hours & Saturday 2 Hours), plus possible extra hours available as relief/holiday cover for other colleague.
· The annual holiday entitlement will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks.
The post is subject to the following:
· A satisfactory enhanced DBS check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer
· Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
· Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.
To apply please click ‘Apply Here’ or ‘Call Now’ selecting option 2.