To support a young lady with domestic tasks, enabling her to remain independent.
I am a married woman in my 30’s who is a wheelchair user living with epilepsy. I am seeking a friendly PA to support me with everyday tasks, including household chores, meal preparation and laundry.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
· Friendly, positive nature
· Encouraging and patient
· Basic cooking skills
Summary terms and conditions
· The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour
· You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
· Hours and times of work: 7.5 hours per week in total over 5 days: Mon Tues & Thurs 5:45 to 6:30pm, Fri 2:15 to 6:30pm and Sun 5:30 to 6:30pm
The post is subject to the following:
· A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
· Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
· Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.
To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’ selecting option 2.