There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 24/09/21
- Experience in a similar role
- Tidy and organised
- Reliable and committed
- Happy to work around dogs
- Flexible with working hours
- Driving licence
- The rate of pay for this position is £10 per hour.
- You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
- Hours and times of work: around 8 negotiable hours per week, usually over 2 days, to be further discussed at interview.
- The annual holiday entitlement for this position will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks.
- A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
- Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
- Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.
To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’ selecting option 2.