To provide support both at home and out in the community for lady with Fibromyalgia and Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
Location: Kings Lynn
I am a quiet lady who enjoys reading and sewing, and I live with my grown up son who is at work during the day. I have limited mobility and use a portable mobility scooter to get out and about. I would like a friendly, quiet P.A. to support me with personal care, household chores, including meal preparation, and ensuring I have my medication. I would also like help to get out socially occasionally, and would prefer a driver with own car.
May include other duties, to be discussed
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
· Friendly, positive nature
· Good communication skills
· Basic cooking skills
· Driver/Own Car
Summary terms and conditions
· The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour
· You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
· Hours and times of work: 27hrs per week, flexible/negotiable times, mainly weekdays but occasional weekends to be discussed.
The post is subject to the following:
· A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
· Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
· Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.
To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’ selecting option 2.