To support a woman with physical support needs, assisting with personal care, domestic tasks and accessing the community.
Location: Attleborough, NR17
Can you help a friendly, outgoing and artistic Attleborough lady in her 50s with household tasks, cooking, personal care, and accessing interests?
Duties to include:
· Support with doing food shopping.
· Preparing drinks and meals as requested.
· Domestic tasks including cleaning, tidying, hoovering and changing bed linen.
· Support with personal care routines including support with having a shower and washing hair.
· Accessing facilities and recreational activities in the local community.
· As a part-time wheelchair user, you will be required to push my wheelchair when we are out and about.
· Any other reasonable duties as requested.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
· Must be female due to personal care element of role.
· Driving license holder with own vehicle and appropriate business insurance cover.
· Must follow all current H&S guidance including infection control and wearing appropriate PPE. To be discussed further at interview.
Summary terms and conditions
· The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour.
· You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role
· Hours and times of work: 28 hours per month to be used flexibly, averaging 7 hours per week.