There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £10.01-12.00 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 17/09/21
- Personal care including support to shower, wash, dry and comb my hair, and get dressed. No moving and handling is required.
- Organising my medication and prompting me to take it as necessary.
- Meal preparation, making hot drinks and prompting me to eat and drink.
- Household tasks including hoovering, changing bed linen, laundry, hygiene clean of kitchen and washing up.
- Assisting me to get out and about for a drink, shopping etc. This will involve driving my wheelchair adapted vehicle.
- Companionship – I have a great interest in horses.
- As I have depression and various other health conditions, I will need encouragement from you to get out and about.
- Any other reasonable tasks.
- Female due to the personal care aspects of the role.
- Full UK driving licence and aged over 21 years in order to drive my wheelchair adapted vehicle.
- Comfortable to work around dogs.
- Enjoy a good giggle.
- An interest in horses.
- A motivating personality with an understanding of depression.
- The rate of pay for this position is £11 per hour.
- You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
- Hours and times of work: 14 hours per week to be worked approx. 9:30am-2:30pm on a Thursday and Friday and 2 flexible hours each on a Saturday and Sunday
- The annual holiday entitlement for this position will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks.
- A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
- Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
- Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.