To assist a woman with physical support needs, helping with personal care, domestic tasks, food preparation and accessing the community.
Location: King’s Lynn, PE33
Duties to include:
· Visiting in the mornings to get me out of bed and getting me ready for the day ahead. This will include support with bathing and dressing.
· Supporting my personal care routines and toileting needs.
· Preparing food and drinks, which will consist of breakfast and lunch.
· General domestic tasks to ensure my home is kept clean and tidy.
· Running general errands on my behalf.
· Promoting my general wellbeing by helping me remain active and supporting me to do physical exercise.
· Helping me access the community and explore activities and hobbies that interest me, such as swimming.
· Support with using my phone and online communication platforms to allow me to respond to correspondence and stay in touch with family and friends.
· Any other reasonable duties as requested.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
· Driving license holder with own vehicle and appropriate business insurance essential due to location.
· Passionate about maintaining client’s independence while meeting their support needs.
· Must be comfortable working in an environment with cats.
Summary terms and conditions
· The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour.
· You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
· Hours and times of work: 21 hours per week working Monday to Friday. 3 shifts of 7 hours, starting in the mornings and working through to the early afternoon.
The post is subject to the following
· A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
· Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
· Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.
To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’ selecting option 2.