Listed below are details of the purpose and general tasks of the job to provide some insight of what is involved. It is advisable to refer to this when submitting your application for the post.
To provide support in the home for busy mum with various health/mobility issues
I am a friendly working mum of a 10 year old daughter, and my partner works offshore. Due to various health issues (ME, Fibromyalgia) I have limited mobility, and I am also awaiting hip and knee surgery, so I require support to keep my home clean and tidy, cook meals, and take care of my daughter. In addition after surgery I may require some assistance with personal care.
May include other duties, to be discussed
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application. Due to the personal care element of this role a female carer is preferred.
- Family friendly
- Attention to detail/tidy nature
- Basic cooking skills
Summary terms and conditions
- The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour
- You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
- Hours and times of work: flexible/negotiable, but preferably twice a week, 3hrs and 2hrs = 5hrs in total.
The post is subject to the following:
- A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
- Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
- Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.
To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’ selecting option 2.