Job Purpose: To support a lady with M.E. with housework and running errands.
– All aspects of housework including laundry, cleaning, tidying, preparing food etc.
– running errands, such as shopping or collecting prescriptions on my behalf, and driving me to appointments on occasion.
N.B. – Please be aware that you will be expected to wear appropriate PPE, which will be provided by the employer.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
· Car owner/driver with a clean driving licence and suitable business use insurance.
· Happy to work around pets.
· Trustworthy, hardworking and dependable.
· An understanding of basic food hygiene.
· Ability to work on your own initiative or to be led by me as required.
Summary terms and conditions
· The rate of pay for this position is £10 per hour.
· Hours and times of work: 5 hours per week to be worked on Tuesday and Friday from 9am-11:30am.
· The annual holiday entitlement for this position will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks.
The post is subject to the following:
· A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
· Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
· Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.
To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’ selecting option 2.