There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £12.01-15.00 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 10/12/21
Enthusiastic People required for fun days out with a very active, young, learning disabled male. * No personal care involved *
- Fit, active and sporty.
- Boundless enthusiasm, energy and initiative.
- Good sense of fun and lively personality.
- Good communication skills.
- Consistency and reliability.
- Ability to work in small teams at all times.
- The rate of pay for this position is £13 per hour.
- The pay will be twice the normal rate(s) for work carried out on a bank holiday.
- You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
- Hours of work: Variable hours per week. The work pattern will be discussed further at interview.
- The annual holiday entitlement for this position will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks.
- A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
- Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
- Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.
‘To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’ selecting option 2.