Listed below are details of the purpose and general tasks of the job to provide some insight of what is involved. It is advisable to refer to this when submitting your application for the post.
To assist a woman with mental health support needs with domestic care and daily living tasks.
Location: Norwich, NR6
I am a mother of three children looking for a Personal Assistant to support me with tending to my home. Owing to my mental health and OCD, I find it extremely difficult to motivate myself to follow through with housework and other aspects of day to day living. Myself and my children need help with decluttering, organising and tidying our belongings so that we have a clean and tidy home environment to enjoy.
Duties to include:
· Providing practical support to manage my OCD and help me develop plans to tend to myself and my home.
· Support with household tasks to help me maintain a clean and tidy home, including washing dishes, general cleaning, doing laundry and ironing.
· Support with preparing nutritious meals for myself and my family.
· Providing prompts to tend to personal care routines.
· Support with general admin tasks such as booking/reminding me to attend appointments and responding to correspondence.
· Any other reasonable duties as requested.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
· Driving license holder with own vehicle and appropriate business insurance.
· Down to hearth, friendly and non-judgemental approach.
· Previous experience in a similar role.
Summary terms and conditions
· The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour.
· You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role
· Hours and times of work: 4 hours per week, working 1-2 days with a degree of flexibility around workdays. Exact hours and times to be discussed at interview.
The post is subject to the following
· A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
· Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
· Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.
‘To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’ selecting option 2.