There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 30/12/21
- Domestic tasks to keep the home environment clean and tidy, including doing laundry, washing up, and changing bed linen.
- Support with admin tasks such as opening mail, responding to important letters and remembering to attend important appointments.
- Support to access the community, local facilities, public transport and recreational activities. I often experience anxiety when being out in the community, especially in crowded places, so I would like a companion to help reassure me and build my confidence.
- Assisting with food shopping and running general errands.
- Preparing healthy meals and promoting positive habits and routines around mealtimes within the home.
- Support to help me meet my caring responsibilities including helping with my son’s home education and taking him to his groups and activities.
- Driving license holder with own vehicle and appropriate business insurance cover essential.
- Experience working with SEN children, or awareness of autistic traits and behaviours desirable.
- The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour.
- You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role
- Hours and times of work: 8 hours per week, typically working 2-4 days per week on weekdays with some flexibility required for appointments. Hours and times to be discussed further at interview.
- A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
- Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
- Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.