Listed below are details of the purpose and general tasks of the job to provide some insight of what is involved. It is advisable to refer to this when submitting your application for the post.
To support a lady with physical support needs providing home support and support with accessing the community.
Location: Fakenham, NR21
Duties to include:
· Support with accessing the local community, attending community activities and classes, and going shopping.
· Support with personal care limited to catheter management.
· Preparing meals and drinks.
· Support with medication management.
· Support with completing transfers.
· Wheelchair handling.
· Any other reasonable duties as requested.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
· Driving license holder.
· Female required due to personal care aspect of role.
Summary terms and conditions
· The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour.
· You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role
· Hours and times of work: 5 hours per week, working predominantly on Thursday mornings/afternoons.
The post is subject to the following
· A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
· Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
· Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.
‘To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’ selecting option 2.