Listed below are details of the purpose and general tasks of the job to provide some insight of what is involved. It is advisable to refer to this when submitting your application for the post.
To support a lady with personal care, food preparation and general domestic tasks over the weekend.
Location: Dersingham, PE31
Duties to include:
– Visiting in the morning to support me with getting out of bed and ready for the day ahead.
– Food preparation including preparing breakfast and leaving a plated lunch if needed.
– Support with personal care routines including washing, dressing, applying creams and managing toileting needs.
– Supervising blood checks and medication taking.
– Support with general domestic duties to keep the home clean and tidy.
– Any other reasonable duties as required.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
· Driving license with own vehicle and appropriate business insurance cover essential.
· Female essential due to personal care element of role.
· Previous experience in a similar role preferred.
Summary terms and conditions
· The rate of pay for this position is £15 per hour.
· You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role
· Hours and times of work: 1 hour on Saturdays and 1 hour on Sundays working in the mornings, with a start time between 8:30-10:00. To be discussed further at interview.
The post is subject to the following
· A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
· Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
· Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.
‘To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’ selecting option 2.