Listed below are details of the purpose and general tasks of the job to provide some insight of what is involved. It is advisable to refer to this when submitting your application for the post.
To support a woman with physical support needs with personal care, domestic tasks and food preparation.
Location: Ashill, IP25
Duties to include:
· Support with personal care routines including washing, dressing/undressing , washing hair and managing toileting needs.
· General domestic tasks to keep the home clean and tidy.
· Preparing home cooked meals and support with feeding if required.
· Being to hand to support in the home.
· Any other reasonable duties as requested.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
· Driving license holder with own vehicle and appropriate business insurance cover essential.
· Must be female due to personal care element of role.
· Must be comfortable following direction and instruction.
· Must be comfortable working in a home with a friendly dog.
· Must be of a calm disposition.
· The ability to work with limited communication and feedback.
Summary terms and conditions
· The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour.
· You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role
· Hours and times of work: 14 hours per week, working between the hours of 8am-12pm Monday to Friday, subject to negotiation for the right candidate. To be discussed further at interview.
The post is subject to the following
· A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
· Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
· Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.
‘To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’ selecting option 2.