There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£8.46 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 16/08/19
Job Purpose: To collect a bright young lad with autism and complex needs from his home and take him out and about to participate in activities of interest to him.
Details: R is a kind, warm hearted young lad, who has strict boundaries on how he should behave. Your role will be to take him out and about to enjoy activities such as visiting the park or looking around the city.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
• Experience of working with people with complex needs
• Car owner/driver with suitable business use insurance for the role.
• Ability to apply behavioural boundaries.
• Fun and adaptable to work tasks.
Summary terms and conditions
• The rate of pay for this position is £8.46 per hour.
• You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
• Hours and times of work: 4 hours, 1 Sunday per month.
• The annual holiday entitlement for this position will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks.
The post is subject to the following:
• A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
• Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
• Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.