There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 15/11/19
Job Purpose: I’m a friendly lady with disabilities and I would like your support to remain living independently in my own home.
Location: West Lynn
Details: you will attend to all aspects of my personal care including washing, dressing, administering medication and helping me to get in and out of bed. You will undertake a variety of domestic tasks including cleaning, laundry, meal preparation and making drinks. You will also provide social support including assisting me to attend appointments.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
• Kind and caring
• Experience in a similar role
• Able to work under your own initiative
• Reliable and dependable
• Hard working and enthusiastic
• Car owner/driver
Summary terms and conditions
• The rate of pay for this position is £8.46 per hour.
• You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
• Hours and times of work: 38 flexible hours per week, to be further discussed at interview. A job share will be considered if you can’t commit to all the hours.
• The annual holiday entitlement for this position will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks.
The post is subject to the following:
• A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
• Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
• Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.