There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 13/12/19
To provide support to a Norwich based lady for 75 minutes in the evening.
Location: Norwich, NR1
I’m a friendly Norwich based lady who lives at home with my partner and five cats. I have a passion for playing both the harp and piano. I have restricted mobility and am in constant pain which leads me to suffer from insomnia. Due to a lack of sleep my day usually starts after Midday and I require assistance with my daily routine consisting of showering/washing, assisting with the laundry and if time meal preparation. My needs fluctuate daily so the tasks you undertake will do so also. Even if you can only fill some of these hours I would really like to hear from you.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
• Experience of working in the care sector particularly in relation to personal care
• Patient and understanding
• Flexible in relation to hours worked
• An awareness of rheumatoid arthritis and its impact on the person
• Shared interests
Summary terms and conditions
• The rate of pay for this position is £8.46 per hour
• You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
• Hours and times of work: 1.25 hrs every evening, to arrive between 6pm and 7pm, to be discussed further at interview.
The post is subject to the following:
• A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
• Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
• Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.