There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£10.00 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 16/08/19
Job Purpose: I am a woman living in my very clean and tidy, modern home with my two dogs. Your role will involve all aspects of domestic support.
Details: All aspects of cleaning. Laundry, but no ironing. Other tasks as may be required, such as emptying the dishwasher and running errands. No personal care.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
• Experience in a similar role
• Reliable and committed
• Happy to work around dogs
• Within easy reach of Gorleston
• Flexible with working hours
• Driving licence
Summary terms and conditions
• The rate of pay for this position is £10 per hour.
• You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
• Hours and times of work: around 8 negotiable hours per week, usually over 2 days, to be further discussed at interview.
• The annual holiday entitlement for this position will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks.
The post is subject to the following:
• A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
• Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
• Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.