Listed below are details of the purpose and general tasks of the job to provide some insight of what is involved. It is advisable to refer to this when submitting your application for the post.
To provide support for gentleman to remain independent in his home.
Location: Norwich NR2
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
I am a man in my 50’s, living alone, who has recently undergone transplant surgery and therefore require domestic support (laundry, meal preparation), as well as someone to be present in the flat whilst I undertake my own personal care, just for security.
· Friendly, positive nature
· Basic cooking skills
· Able to work flexibly
Summary terms and conditions
· The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour
· You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
· Hours and times of work: 10 hours per week, over 7 days. Hours can be flexible/negotiated at interview, but as support required over 7 days a job share may be best to comply with employment legislation.
The post is subject to the following:
· A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
· Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
· Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.
To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’ selecting option 2.