There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Personal Assistant for day to day activities for young woman- 5hrs a week@£11.50ph Norwich
£10.42-£12.00 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 31/12/23
Social care work opportunity for a Personal Assistant.
Listed below are details of the job and what tasks are involved. It is essential to refer to these when submitting an application and advise of the days/hours you are available.
Supporting a young, independently living woman with everyday activities. Her needs are not complex, she suffers with severe facial and body dysmorphia, derealization, depersonalisation and selective mutism, no personal care will be required.
Location: Norwich, NR3
- Taking her to and from the gym
- Taking her grocery shopping
- Help attend appointments eg. Drs and counselling.
- Taking telephone calls on her behalf
- Occasional activity/walk to places such as the beach or park.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. Assessment of these, both on application and at the interview, will be the main factor in determining your success.
– Full UK Driving Licence
– Use of own vehicle for work
– Sense of humour
– Fun personality
– Easy personality
- Similar interests; Photography, live music, art, vintage clothing, cooking, charity shops, house plants and antiques.
Summary Terms and Conditions
- The rate of pay for this position is £11.50 p/h.
- Hours and times of work as follows: 5hrs a week (days and times to be discussed at interview)
- A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer
- Completion of a satisfactory probation period of 3 months.
- The annual holiday entitlement for this position will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks.
If this job requires:
• Manual Handling
• Handling of hazardous chemicals
• Food Handling
You will be required undertake annual training.
The post is subject to the following:
– A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
– Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.