To provide parenting support to myself and my 7-year-old son who has complex needs.
Location: Norwich, NR5.
Duties to include:
· Providing parenting support to help me meet my son’s needs and manage his behaviour.
· Encouraging my son to explore activities outside of the home, such as visiting the beach or the zoo which he really enjoys.
· Providing support and prompts to eat and drink at mealtimes.
· Support with personal care.
· Wheelchair handling.
· Any other reasonable duties as requested.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
· Driving license holder with own vehicle and appropriate business insurance cover.
· Previous experience working with children with ASD.
· Energetic and bubbly personality.
Summary terms and conditions
· The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour.
· You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role
· Hours and times of work: 8 hours every alternate Saturday.
The post is subject to the following
· A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
· Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
· Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.
To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’ selecting option 2.