There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 10/10/21
- Support to attend to personal care, including support with dressing/undressing, support to manage toileting needs, and support with bathing.
- Support to prepare meals for both myself and the children.
- Support to take medication (as and when directed by the prescriber).
- Support to maintain a clean and tidy home environment.
- Support to access the local community, attend appointments, and access facilities.
- Support to attend to the children’s needs, such as: personal care, dressing, preparing meals, getting to and from school.
- Driving license holder with own vehicle and appropriate business insurance essential.
- Previous experience in a similar role preferred.
- Experience working with or caring for children preferred.
- The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour.
- You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
- Hours and times of work: 26.5 hours per week. This is roughly allocated as 14 hours a week PA support for myself, 10.5 hours a week parenting support, and 2 hours per week to be used on an ad-hoc basis. Hours to be discussed further at interview.
- A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
- Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
- Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.